View Single Post

Old 08-16-2020, 08:06 PM

Liked 1,284 Times in 694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrrifleman View Post
I placed my first order with Xtreme Bullets on July 30. From that date to present, my order has been posted as "in process". Until almost a bit more than a week ago, the bullets that I purchased appeared as in stock on their "in stock" page. For over a week, their "in stock" page was blank, presumably because they had stopped taking orders for 7-10 days so they could catch up on back orders. When I went to check my order today, my order was still showing as "in process"; however, the "in stock" page was showing 48 (boxes?) of 165gr 9mm RN in stock, total. About once a week I have emailed, asking if they had an idea when the order may ship, and the stock answer was always something to the effect that they are dealing with a backlog, and they are working to fill orders.

I realize that today's conditions are unique for businesses, but I am getting the gut feeling that they have over sold their inventory and waiting for replacement inventory while a potential draw on my credit card could come any time.

Based on your personal experiences with Xtreme Bullets, do they have the integrity to be straight forward with their customers?

As always, thanks in advance for your help!
I have ordered from them several times over the years, no complaints. It's not mentioned on their site now, but it has stated in the past 3-4 weeks in filling orders. Some sites are saying 6-8 weeks. There's a pandemic going on, civil unrest also; all you can do is wait. Even during Black Friday sales, there is 2-3 weeks delay in shipping. They are still saying not taking any orders for 7-10 days-be patient
The Following 2 Users Like Post: