View Single Post

Old 09-04-2020, 06:16 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,114 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger17 View Post
I am like the OP in that while i have experience with handguns will be getting my first sporting rifle (Sport 2) shortly. But while these may be simple to personalize, I will wait until i have spent some serious time getting to know it and see what my likes/dislikes may be. Then if something is available that can approve it for me I can check into it. But as I didnt start this hobby until i was 50, thousands of rounds dont always equal years of experience so all my handguns are stock as well. Not against modifications just havent found anything i had to have yet.
Best comparison i can think of is if I never drove a hi-po car and suddenly bought a new Mustang GT. Sure it can be modded but why not get a feel for what it can do first lol. I may find it is perfect as is.
BINGO!
IMO, you are on the correct path for success!

Hey, the first time I fired a .222 Remington at 5-6r old, I had NO idea of just how much it would change the rest of my life. NOT bragging, as at the time... I NEVER knew just how much this mattered, I was blown' away!... Geez' no politics, just... WOW! just how much could a 6yr old feel/interpret/realize what the FFF just happened!
The Following User Likes This Post: