View Single Post

Old 09-22-2020, 06:02 AM

Liked 34,139 Times in 8,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo Moo View Post
Are the Uncle Mikes Rubber Grips worth anything on the secondhand market in the US? I know where there is a stash of them located here.
Yes, they bring pretty good money because they’re discontinued and they work well. Same hold true for Bianchi Lightning grips. The J RB Boot grips can bring $30+. J RB Combat grips bring a bit more. Uncle Mike’s K/L RB grips also do well, sometimes topping $50-$60.

If you really want a shocker, check out the UM rubber grips for the Browning High Power. They can go as high as $150!

I regularly find UM revolver grips at shows for $5-$10 and have a tub of them. This year is an exception, but we typically have at least one show per week in a 60 mile radius during the gun show season (September through April). A lot of people in sparsely populated rural communities don’t have that luxury and need to compete at auction or do without.

I see you’re in Australia. ebay is the place to get top dollar for them, but they won’t allow us to offer them to international customers because of their interpretation of ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). We can’t ship scopes out of country either. Make sure your government and ebay will allow it before buying a bunch of grips for resale.

Last edited by s&wchad; 09-22-2020 at 06:11 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: