View Single Post

Old 09-25-2020, 11:11 AM

Liked 11,701 Times in 3,558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy2525 View Post
For me, I’m never sure what “leftist arguments” actually are. It’s a label without a context.

My impression from past posts across a few threads is you’re pro-2A when it comes to gun ownership and “in your own home” self-defense. It seems like your against non-LEO concealed carry. Is that close. Just trying to figure out more broadly where you’re coming from.
We all have a right to own and, where legal, carry. We all have the right to stash guns all over the house and car. That's fine with me. What my experience taught me is there are very few people who actually NEED guns. If you don't need, as in must have for a specific purpose or to counter generalized, objective risk, a firearm (or 15) is a hobby. I don't NEED guns anymore, but thoroughly enjoy every aspect of firearms, from ballistics to reloading, to shooting at targets, varmints, and occasionally medium to large game.

Not sure how that got all tangled up. I do know from many, many examples that unsecured guns outside a responsible party's immediate control are tragedy awaiting an occurrence.

Helpful?

Last edited by biku324; 09-25-2020 at 01:59 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: