View Single Post

Old 10-09-2020, 08:47 AM
US Veteran

Liked 39,858 Times in 10,121 Posts

Although I truly believe that the Bill of Rights was meant to follow MNurse's definitions, at this point it is kind of like believing in Santa Claus for all the good it does.

If the any of the Alphabets ever show up at your home with a warrant, it won't matter is the "brace" is on or off. They are going to find something that they can prosecute you for. By the time it is over your guilt or innocence isn't going to matter all that much. Unless your real rich to start out, your going to be broke and even rich guys who oppose the regime in power often find themselves broke or behind bars. At many of our ages, the difference between prison and a low dollar retirement home isn't all that great.

I don't have much use for the AR type "pistols" the braces, bump stocks, or any of those other deals. What I do have is a firm belief that the right to keep and bear arms isn't about duck hunting or target shooting.

The BATF or any other Alphabet doesn't get to have a free hand in making up laws and deciding what they mean. Neither does congress or even the President.

To me the 2nd means if you want a Ma duce mounted on top your car when you drive through McDonald's you should be able to have one, if it goes under the low clearance deal.

If a person doesn't believe in the true meaning of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights they should not be in government.

I still can dream can't I?

Last edited by steelslaver; 10-09-2020 at 08:52 AM.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: