View Single Post

Old 11-17-2020, 06:44 PM

Liked 60 Times in 29 Posts
Default **SOLD** Over 100 Holsters, Total

Greetings, I boxed up all the holsters I had and divided them into 2 groups, leather, Suede, and Fake Leather for Group 1 and Fobus Type Plastic and Nylon Web Material for Group 2.

I live near Daytona Beach, Florida so if you're in the area we can arrange a face-to-face sale and save on the shipping cost.

Group 1 contains 46 holsters by-Bucheimer, Galco, Bersa, 9mmBeacon, TripleK, Bianchi, Tagua, Bulldog Cases, Hunter, Batter, Viking Oklahoma, Monte Carlo, JayPee, Sig Sauer, Praha, 1791, K, ServiaMFG, Azula, DrauBros, and no name stuff. $200 Shipped

Group 2 contains 28 Fobus type holsters, 4 double magazine holders, about a dozen Nylon holsters, and around 7 pocket holsters. $150 Shipped

The reason I'm selling them in groups, my cancer treatment isn't going so well, I just want stuff gone and I'll give someone else a chance to make some money.

Eventually, I'll have about 15 shotgun barrels ready to post, several hundred pistol magazines, most factory high capacity, and possibly some guns as well.

Thanks For Looking!
Charlie
The Following 6 Users Like Post: