View Single Post

Old 11-27-2020, 07:27 PM

Liked 1,460 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingflapjack View Post
First, I would suggest that no one ignore these things that we have from our Creator, like the hair on the neck sensation. A very bad idea to try and ignore or laugh off these things. You will have noticed that when you are in a place or situation that alerts you to the possibility of danger that these "senses" become more acute or "aware." Maybe you have not taken note of them, but these things are innate, and are opperating all of the time. When I was in the military, the ability to depend on "feeling" my way along became exercised to the point that it was my/our primary source of feedback as to what was going on, including the lack of the need of verbal communication with the others I worked with. We all have this ability, but we should become acquainted with it, not fear these feelings, but heed them as you would any warning signal. We were afraid to be afraid, because that was when you could mess things up for yourself, or worse, for someone else. It helped me at those times to think, or say to myself that it's "too late to be scared now," kind of gallows humor, but it works when you are about to get on the bus.

The other thing that I would say is that there is evil in the world. What a revelation huh?! Well, we are in the middle of an enormous war that is based in the realm of the Spirit. What we see with our finite faculty's is very small in comparison to the whole picture. Everything, both good and bad has a spiritual foundation. The war is one and lost in the hearts and minds of one individual at a time, based on their choices. This is what I have experienced. Choose the Light. Flapjack.
I was going to write a comment here on my experiences with such things, but Amazing Flapjack pretty much said it all and I can add little to the subject.