View Single Post

Old 11-28-2020, 05:14 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 13,354 Times in 5,549 Posts

After bringing a load of firewood up to my camp for this years hunting season about 6 pm I’m cooking my famous cheeseburgers and we sat down to eat something let out a blood curling scream like something being skinned alive. The hair on my neck stood up. Like I said before it follows me hiking in and out.

Now during hunting season it happened again. I was out using the privy with my 1911/45acp. Same super loud scream. I always pack a gun to the privy. Once coyotes surrounded my brother in the privy scratching at the door. I came out to see what was going on they took off.

After many unexplained encounters I contacted the BFRO bigfoot researchers. Up above my camp they found two bf beds.

Nothing on this planet scares me. I may get rattled but survival mode kicks in. My neighbors are afraid to come to my camp at night. We’re pretty much protected.

Now we rode off road with my son. We rode the mass pipeline and forest. There’s an area we fly through. I got a really bad gut feeling there it’s in the pines. We had to stop there once to move a blown down tree, we hurried to get out of there. Something bad or evil is there.

They talk about shapeshifters, going into different dimensions and what ever. If there in our dimension and bothering me their toast. I’ve had other weird stuff happen to me I’m a magnet for this stuff.

Last edited by BigBill; 11-28-2020 at 05:21 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: