View Single Post

Old 11-29-2020, 09:19 PM

Liked 64 Times in 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. W. View Post
Oh yes, and I've seen it.

I remember one quiet, beautiful, summer, Sunday morning. While my family and friends were headed to church I responded to a shots fired call and found a woman lying next to her car, eyes wide open, unblinking staring into the sky. Stacked up with a couple depuites and cleared the residence. Found a man inside with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the lower abdomen.

Boyfriend had blasted her with a 12ga, OO buck at about 10 yards when she got out of her car, center mass. He went inside called her mother, told her what he'd done and killed himself. Struck me as odd that somene would gut shoot themself as a means of suicide...

If that ain't evil I dont know what is. The devil is at work in this world friends, I firmly believe that.

As far as the "funny feelings", etc. I call that my spidy-sense. My fiance laughs when I call it that, but its real, that sixth sense we get that tell us something just isn't right. It's not something to be ingnored either. If you can vacate the area. If not, take a deep breath and proceed forward with caution.

Very interesting topic. I too have seen people with those blank hollow eyes.
I read somewhere that the greatest miracle that the devil ever did was convincing the world he didn't exist.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: