View Single Post

Old 12-02-2020, 02:40 AM
Suspended

Liked 26,487 Times in 9,172 Posts

You must a very special relationship with your bank and the tellers to get a quantity of "Fat Dollars" out of them! I usually clean them out of gold dollars, and they try to push the SBA over sized quarters off on me, but there are never any Eisenhower Dollars to be seen!

There is always a Gold Dollar in the tip at a restaurant. If a person is begging change, they get a Gold Dollar.

We were waiting for a company party at the Ohio Theater a few Christmas' ago. A woman was hitting the people up for change for a bus ticket "Home" (about 60 miles away). She needed $24 total, and had $15 or so in change. I relieved her of all her change, gave 24 in folding dollars. She showed a great deal of gratitude, and I pulled a Gold Dollar out for her to have a coffee at White Castle while waiting for the 10:15 ride Home!

While I was playing with her change and my wallet. My wife stood out of the limelight with her hand in her shoulder bad. It's nice to have someone that cares!

Give a buck where you can, give the finger to the virus, and give a heart felt Merry Christmas' to everyone!

Ivan

Last edited by Ivan the Butcher; 12-02-2020 at 02:42 AM.
The Following 9 Users Like Post: