View Single Post

Old 12-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Absent Comrade

Liked 18,062 Times in 4,568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLASSIC12 View Post
Thanks. Sadly several good gunsmiths passed away around here in the last few years. I noticed on first disassembly that the little trigger spring is very heavy.
It is much more than just replacing springs I'm afraid(even if replacing the trigger return spring or carefully unbending the sear bar return spring can make a little improvement). The sear bar and the striker working surfaces have to be mated for a smooth trigger pull. But it is a job for a Luger expert. Unproperly done and you will have an ilegal(and useless) machine pistol on your hands.

Quote:
You’re right, I need to find one of those, or a gunsmith that has one of those.

The original ones for the Sig P210 are sold between $ 300 and $ 600. The price of a nice Colt M1903

I, on the other hand, need a device for my P210.

I need to replace the front sight with a shorter one(I have a set of original Danish front sights with different heights). My pistol is almost dead on at 25 meters with the rounds I'm using, and I have now trouble seeing the sights aiming at the black roundel(it sucks getting old).

But I have ordered a Universal rear and front sight pusher(have other pistols that need "sight tinkering") instead of going for P210 tool. It will be around the same prices though.

Last edited by Kurusu; 12-05-2020 at 08:12 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: