View Single Post

Old 12-18-2020, 01:06 PM

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Thank you so much. I might have a visitor who brought me this computer and she may help me add photos. Right now I was wondering if it’s OK to use this gun with the 455 rounds I have. Not for shooting a lot. Just to have in case in my truck.
My best friend Linden has a 45 that he had in Normandy. All he’s ever said is that the sea water turned red. He’s 95-7 I think. His wife died last week she was 93 and I helped him bury her at his place. There were two young fellas watching us from behind trees up in the timber. One had his whole face tattoos. Linden said they were meth heads and have been cooking up there. Linden wears his 45. I’d like to wear my uncles gun I found. I’ve made a holster for it already. These guys have a pickup with no glass left in it up there. Linden and I are going to drop some trees across the old login road so they can’t get back up there anymore. They have no business being up there it’s lindens property.
I don’t want to shoot anyone and if I had to it would be my dads old 94 30-30. But I’m just asking this 455 gun is in beautiful condition being modified and all in one who knows opinions is it safe to shoot the 455s in it. I liked the way it shot with the 455s. A different sound. Not loud. Hardly any kick and grouped at 50 yards. I understand what I’m asking. And what I am not asking is that you boys can say I can or should use this gun for self defense. Today I put a 455 fiochi in the cylinder and examined it with my magnifier and it fit the recess perfectly like a mouses ear. It’s a fine gun with no scratches even. A deep blue and fits my damaged hand perfectly.
Linden has 500 acres of mostly timber I have 400 adjoining his some cattle and fescue pasture. I told him it’s like a circus train crashed somewhere and the fellas that survived crawled up here.

Thank you very much.

Arlan
The Following User Likes This Post: