View Single Post

Old 12-19-2020, 02:17 PM

Liked 34,399 Times in 3,708 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairieviper View Post
Informative videos both but I have to say that Jason Hornady is a lot more diplomatic in his video than Jason Vanderbrink from Vista Outdoor. I was a bit put off by Mr. Vanderbrink's arrogant, "I am getting tired" rant, which I perceived as "Look, you ignorant hillbillies, quit bothering me with your stupid rumor and conspiracy theories but please continue buy our ammunition anyway whenever it's available." I can understand his frustration but maybe he should take the time to brush up on his verbal communications skills before making another video. Addressing customers like that doesn't work for me.

Maybe starting off with "Thank you for being a customer" as Mr. Hornady did, would help.
I've been on the receiving end of a significant number of phone calls and emails from the ignorant masses about something they know very little about but they want to complain anyway. Personally, I think Jason Vanderbrink demonstrated a great deal of restraint, considering the unfounded figurative beating he's taken.