View Single Post

Old 01-05-2021, 11:00 PM

Liked 3,641 Times in 1,628 Posts

I find the Vanderbrink video annoying. Condescending and gaslighting.

President of all these companies, and he comes out in a plaid shirt. "I'm one of you."

No, you aren't.

The Big Number Razzle Dazzle is ridiculous, as some have pointed out above. 12,000,000,000 rounds of ammunition are sold in the U.S. every year. Millions of guns are sold in the U.S. every year. More wear sold last year. But talking 7 million is a head fake. The significant number would be the DIFFERENCE between last year and this.

In the end, I think gun sales in the U.S. in 2020 has double ought zero to do with the ammo shortage.

K, Vanderbrink says the shortage is being caused by our buying more/buying too much.

Has anyone noticed that we CAN'T BUY ANY? We are causing the shortage by buying too much when we can't buy any. Stores are empty. Online sellers have no stock. NO BACK ORDERS.

Vanderbrink's assertion equates to the Colorado running dry because the people of Yuma are using too much water.

At this point, I don't trust Vanderbrink. He says he is making more ammo, and washes his hands of the problem. "Stop sending me hate mail."

What he offers is a false solution. NO AMMO IS GETTING THROUGH TO THE SHELVES. His making more changes nothing.

What he should do is to investigate the distribution of his product. Which distributors are they sending it to? He should ask them what they are doing with it. Insist they drill down to find out where it is. He should use his position to help us, not accuse us. Seriously, your customers are bad because they are buying too much of your product?

Vanderbrink says he is making more. The shelves are empty. So, Mr Vanderbrink, do something good: find out where it's going. It ain't at Cabelas. It ain't at Natchezss.