View Single Post

Old 01-23-2021, 10:11 PM

Liked 3,542 Times in 966 Posts
Default Anyone else having problems with Dillon CS?

For years I have raved about the Customer Service at Dillon. Could not imagine a company doing any better. Until now. Been trying to get some parts. Since it is parts they have replaced before under warranty, I started with technical support. Waited 1st time over an hour on hold. Never got below 20 in the que. tried sales. Basically the same thing. Tried ordering online and couldn’t get order to place. Next day tried sales again. This time recording said wait time app 15 minutes but suggested they call me back and not lose place in line. They called me 3 hours later. Bad connection so got cut off. Nest day finally reached a person. Said their que is at least 50 deep 15 minutes after opening. Took my order. Promised it would ship in 48 hours. 3+weeks ago and still no parts. No way to check on orders. Sent email a week ago. No response yet. Now I’m aware everyone is swamped but if you are that backed up why not get some more people? I’ve got 4-5 buddies here in SC that have stuff on order and seen nothing in a month. Anyone hear having problems. I’d feel better knowing they did ship and it was lost in shipping. Quickly losing faith in my favorite company