View Single Post

Old 02-27-2021, 05:03 PM

Liked 9,474 Times in 4,247 Posts

I’ve been laying off to do 3 things. First, my custom High Standard Bullseye gun needs some TLC and to have the vent rib with iron sights reinstalled... I have an abundance of 22s.

Second, I need to set up the 9mm dies and load at least a test run of 125 gr RNL, with an eye toward finding a go-to load I can make in quantity. I’m embarrassed to admit I can’t remember ever loading this caliber. My 639 Franken-Smith is hungry.

Third, I have to dig out my 45 ACP dies and load up a quantity for my various 45 pistols. I have an established standard load for those, I just have to dig out my dies.

For once I was “ahead of the curve” and had plenty of 22s and reloading components on hand when the current craziness hit. At my age, I may even have a lifetime supply if I don’t try to get back into regular competition.

Froggie

PS I didn’t mention my 32s and 38s because I’ve sort of matching my reloading with my shooting on those. Truth to tell, I can shoot whenever and whatever I want if I could just get off my lazy adze and get out to the range.
The Following User Likes This Post: