Thread: Tyler T-Grips
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2021, 03:22 PM

Liked 26,451 Times in 8,432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockquarry View Post
The Tyler guy is a mastermind of marketing, even if he doesn't know it. He offers a product that has greater cosmetic than practical appeal yet it stays in demand. Many who buy from him know the wait will be a long one but they place orders anyway then complain about how long it takes to get them.

The Tyler guy works at his own pace and is not in any way encumbered with modern technology in today's "want it right now" world. That's sort of refreshing. He has more business than he can keep up with. How many of us could be so fortunate with such an endeavor?

Some call the Tyler guy a criminal and accuse him of fraud, but he's not a crook, just slow and "slow" isn't a crime. I'm kind of envious of the Tyler guy.
I was self employed for decades. The family business had been larger with employees,subcontractors and the attendant headaches. I kept mine smaller and sometimes clients had to wait months before I could get to them. Most would wait,especially the ones I’d done work for previously. It’s a great position to be in.
The Following User Likes This Post: