View Single Post

Old 03-29-2021, 07:36 PM

Liked 6,402 Times in 1,661 Posts

I have owned Kahr pistols since they came on the market. I first bought a K40 (carbon steel frame & slide) & E9 (economy finished steel frame & slide), then came a MK9 (SS steel frame & slide), P380 (poly framed higher end features) replaced a broken Kel-Tec P3AT and finally the CM9 (poly framed economy features). Mine have all been extremely reliable and the trigger pull to me feels kind of like a DAO revolver trigger. The triggers do take a little getting used to because the pull is long but smooth and consistent all the way through the pull. The trigger can be mastered quite readily if you are willing. I carried and qualified with the MK9 as an on duty backup gun for the last 8 years of duty.

With the price of $250, it sounds like it might be the lower featured CW380 which uses standard rifling instead of Polygonal, less machining cuts on the slide and a cast or MIM slide stop instead of machined stainless steel, front side pinned in instead of dovetail drifted. Also only shipped with 1 magazine.