View Single Post

Old 04-07-2021, 03:52 PM

Liked 1,874 Times in 810 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by old bear View Post
Engineer1911, firs thank you for all your efforts.

The above makes me wonder, if the dispatcher was upset do to the fact that she had no further information for you. Or was she upset because she had additional information she could Not share? Do you have any thoughts about that?

Thanks, old bear
Thanks @Engineer 1911 from me too. @old bear it could go either way. The fact that the dispatcher was upset makes me lean (sadly) toward the possibility that her story may have had an unhappy end(and her kitties too) because she mentioned that the only source of outside water was the canal which would dry up in the heat of summer which was about 9 months long in her area. So she always had water out for the kitties. Since this would have been in the height of last year's summer, I don't have much hope of the kitties surviving without her, whether she had to go into a facility without being able to make plans for their care, or the ultimate sad ending. Thanks @Iggy for telling us that you were able to email her for a while. If she hadn't been feeling well, it's hardly likely unless she had help(she mentioned a sister) that she would have moved to Wyoming. I pray that she's ok, but I fear we may never know. Thanks guys! I appreciate all the love you feel for Susie! Short of hiring a Private Investigator, I don't know what else to do. If anyone on the forum is local to Tucumcari, New Mexico and has any further ideas, please contact one of us. Thank you, Redbert31, Linda Pintoff. ([email protected]) my PM box seems to be full and I have tried to empty to no avail. Feel free to email me if you have any news[emoji176][emoji176][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Like Post: