View Single Post

Old 04-08-2021, 10:00 AM

Liked 2,534 Times in 860 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YkcorCal View Post
CLARIFICATION

I guess I am not making myself clear.

I am NOT speaking about a regulatory group or agency but an assisting group to assist private companies in ammo and bullet development in the same manner that the Department of Defense and different Agencies of the US Government have aided Universities and various Researchers in making advances in their projects via financial Research aid grants . Since this field (advancement in Law Enforce Ammunition) aids Law Enforcement Nation Wide it would seem to be a viable option at least to me. Does this make what I am try to get across clearer?

When I was at Eastern New Mexico University the school's Psychology Dept.(my major was Psychology) was part of a US Army project into the psychological manipulation of the human mind in order to reprogram the most seriously mentally ill into a more healthy way of "being" but it also had "military" ramifications so was partly funded by the US Army. Even though I was an undergraduate I took over a year's worth of post graduate classes for undergraduate credit and thus studied some of the results.
You don't have to assume we don't understand you. We understand what you're saying. We just don't agree with you. The free enterprise system of economics works perfectly fine and is only damaged when government gets involved.

What problem do you perceive that needs to be corrected? You've not stated that in any of your posts on the subject.

And remember, when you talk about "government funding", remember that the government has no money. The only money the government spends is confiscated from us citizens. So let's keep any government intervention out of the firearms and ammo business.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: