View Single Post

Old 05-17-2021, 05:58 PM

Liked 1,025 Times in 510 Posts
Default Discontinuing payments by check or money order

After spending 15 minutes today standing in line to get INTO my Post Office to check my box for a check I was expecting - they still allow only 6 people inside at once - I have decided it's no longer worth the hassle to take payments by check or money order that are mailed in. So as of now, the web site will only accept payments by PayPal for BK grip adapters.

I know this will be an inconvenience for a few of you, and I'm sorry about that. But I've felt for a long time that the percentage of orders that come in by mail is so small that I really don't want to spend the time to deal with it. Today was just the final straw.

As for inventory, I will try to get some black D adapters made in the next day or two. Both of the S&W sizes sell out almost as fast as I can make them, and sales of the Colt size are so much smaller that those adapters frequently get left behind when I have to make new ones. (I can only make so many a day.)

Thanks for your patience. And for your wonderful demand for these little things. Even when I complain about the burden of making so many, I really do appreciate it. (And I'm in discussions with an injection molding company to switch at least some production to an industrial process, to take that load off of my increasingly arthritic fingers. If I can make it work, black S&W adapters should never be out of stock again.)
The Following 2 Users Like Post: