View Single Post

Old 06-14-2021, 04:05 PM

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySCPO View Post
Yes sir, maybe I’m the dumbest one in the crowd, but my Winchester will be delivered on Friday (assuming UPS doesn’t mess it up).

Yep, expensive to be sure, but I’ve never owned one, and now I will. Did I pay too much to buy too soon? Honestly don’t care, it’s a piece of WWII History and I’ll be proud to pass it down in the family and shoot it just for fun.

BTW, when I looked back at the site just after lunch, they were all sold out. No idea how many they had, but within 4-6 hours they were all gone.

Danny, I am in your camp. We may never see the "Good 'ol days" again. I tried buy missed out on the Midway M1s (see my post above), but I thought it was a great opportunity. That being said, this current gun market craziness may settle down and in 2022 we are all complaining there is a glut. Regardless, while I din't get an M1, I did add a beautiful Aussie Enfield, and a beautiful Aussie L1A1 I had been deferring. I know, I know, used to be able to buy an L1A1 for less that a venti latte! Happy (and safe) shooting!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: