View Single Post

Old 08-09-2021, 01:52 AM

Liked 2,954 Times in 1,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonrunner View Post
I was watching a police shooting where this female cop shot the bad guy armed with a knife 6 times and it was the 6th shot that finally brought him down.

This kind of worried me and now feel the only worthy carry gun is either my Glock 30 with a full size 13 round mag and;\or my Sig P320 full size .357 sig cartridge.

We all heard how in WWII marines shot the bad guys with .45acp and they went down like bowling pins. While ballistics may show 9mm just as effective as .45acp I have my doubts and would rather go with the larger round

Moreover, you look at a Glock 19 and my Glock 30 with a full size glock 21 magazing I got only 2 less rounds than a GLock 19
Basing personal Life decisions on such narrow examples as this is foolish.

It almost strikes me as a troll trying to start a caliber war.

The whole premise of this post is suspect. If it is real, it is certainly misguided. The information presented without any substantiation is absolutely minimal. The reference to 45 ACP putting down enemies in WWII is ridiculous.

Focusing on guns/calibers/bullets is a rookie mistake. So much available information prioritizes training and skill over hardware. Address that and the concerns about caliber go away.
The Following 13 Users Like Post: