View Single Post

Old 08-09-2021, 12:42 PM

Liked 217 Times in 112 Posts

And in a follow up to my above Post, here's what I just happened across yesterday while performing a few Web searches. Although it appears to be an completed Auction Listing, fortunately it includes some interesting & relevant information for us S&W collectors.

RE: DATE: 08-08-2021
SOURCE: Web Auction

LINK: Smith & Wesson Model 19-5 Bureau of Diplomatic Security Service 1 of 335 ANIB – Salt Lake Collectibles Co.

SOLD !!! / SMITH & WESSON MODEL 19-5, U.S. BUREAU OF DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE ISSUE, 1 OF 335 SPECIAL ORDER CONTRACT

SERIAL NUMBER: AND4692
FINISH: BLUED, w/ ROUND BUTT
PRODUCT CODE: 100701
SPECIAL ORDER NUMBER: 8135
FEATURES: 'SPECIAL'

CONDITION: ANIB
PRICE: $1,650.00
SELLER: 'SALT LAKE COLLECTIBLES COMPANY'
( WEB ADDRESS: SALTLAKECOLLECTIBLES.COM )

Smith & Wesson Model 19-5, 'U.S. Bureau of Diplomatic Security Service' Issue Revolver, .357 Magnum 4" Barrel
1 of 335 Production Run / ANIB, $1,650.00 'SOLD' !!

NOTE: This is 1 of only 335 Model 19-5’s ever made for the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as part of a Special Order. The guns were ordered w/ Matte-Blue Finish, 2.5″ Barrel, Pachmayr Combat Grips & smooth .40″ Target Trigger.

This Revolver is virtually as-new in the original Numbers-Matching, w/ Blue 1-piece Box & will never need to be upgraded in any way! The bore & cylinder chambers are mint & the gun functions perfectly.

ITEM STATUS: OUT OF STOCK

Also note that if anyone's really interested, I downloaded a few of the more important & relevant photos of this model. If requested, I can attempt to load them here.

Best, dpast32
The Following User Likes This Post: