View Single Post

Old 09-17-2021, 04:29 PM

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default WHY? are 10 round magazines for M&P 15-22 so hard to find?

Does anyone know why the 10 round magazines for the M&P 15-22 are so hard to find? I can't seem to get a straight answer out of S&W.

A little background:
I recently purchased an M&P 15-22. While I was very happy with purchasing the product based on the online reviews, I had no idea from what I read that I would not be able to located 10 round magazines for this rifle.

Yes, I have gone right to the source and contacted S&W directly, ... a few times, ugh! I have actually contacted S&W every month or so for the last 5 months, since I made the purchase. Each time I am able to reach S&W, the rep answering the phone informs me that the items are 'on back order' and should be available for purchase in just a couple of weeks. Really? are we still going with that story? At this point, I would prefer that they just tell the truth.

I could really use some help from the S&W community in understanding WHY? these 10 rounders are so hard to find and maybe some suggestions on where I might locate some. I have not fired the rifle as of yet and am considering, just bringing the rifle back to the dealer and purchasing another 22LR rifle that is NOT a S&W.

Any help or guidance that you may be able to share with me on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this post.
Be well & be safe.
205-10
The Following 2 Users Like Post: