View Single Post

Old 12-07-2021, 12:09 AM

Liked 108 Times in 25 Posts

I have a S&W ( which I believe is a pre WW1 "I" frame) It is a 5 screw with a screw in front of trigger guard, black rubber stocks w/ S&W logo at top, inside right grip is stamped the serial # which is2258xx as well as the round butt, cylinder which has at end a mushroom shape on the end of pushrod and barrel has cut underneath to accomodate same, was possibly a 4 inch with serial same as rest of gun. Barrel has been cut removing front sight just in front of 3 lines top being Smith & Wesson, Springfield, Mass, U.S.A. Second line patented MARCH. 27. 94 AUG 4 96.DEC. 22. 96* 3rd line OCT.8.01 DEC.17.01 FEB.8.08 SEPT.14.09 * Gun is blued with Smith & Wesson logo stamped on right side, gun is 99% Dark bluing , but has slight wear marks on cylinder (possible holster marks) and on left side of barrel is marked *32 LONG CART*, when cocked cylinder locks real tight and same look be harly fired and barrel is shiny and bright. I am lookin for another barrel for this gun so if anybody on the Forum knows where I could a full length barrel it would be appreciated..