View Single Post

Old 12-30-2021, 12:04 PM

Liked 6,257 Times in 2,328 Posts

GREAT thread and comments. Once upon a time I was a charter member of the Zippidooda Young and Dumb School of Applied Ballistics. It only cost me the price of a (ca. 1982) S&W 28-2 to earn my degree with honors in More Is Sometimes Less!

Now ... almost 40 years later ... I'm worried!!! This thread is making me think I need some "continuing education!" I've got a nice ... really really nice pair of 4" and 6" Highway Patrolmen revolvers, both 28-2's. And ... I have a extremely nice six inch 686! And then there are the 4" 19 and 66 ... and dare I think it ... there is that nice crisp 15-2 that just shoots so good. What am I going to do?

It's been almost 40 years! Here I am now not far from beginning all over again! I've got primers (wonder of wonders!) and I've got cases (happy!) and ... I've got some powders. Looks like my new year is going to be titled ... Back To The Beginning! And ... It's all ya'll's fault! You! I feel prayer is in order. "God forgive me for the things I have done ... and for what I am about to do!" Happy New Year to all! Sincerely. bruce.