View Single Post

Old 01-19-2022, 08:07 PM

Liked 28,146 Times in 8,920 Posts

Duly noted . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by handejector View Post
I can do that.
First, you reported this thread and we left it up. That should have been a strong clue that we felt it had merit.
I feel that the CA legislature has no good intentions here, and that this will only be used to further restrict gun rights. I also feel that it is a violation of the privacy of gun owners, and potentially harmful to them.
It is such an insidious action against lawful gun owners that it must be publicized, and I do not think it has been announced here before. Indeed, we have several CA members saying they have never heard about it.
So, I'll highlight some text below with "THIS >" for you that covers its legitimacy, as determined by us. Look all the way down.
As I said, you reported this thread and we left it up. That means we deemed it worthy. Feel free to report any posts that you feel need attention and we'll always look at them, but you are not a moderator, so don't moderate this board or try to moderate this board with commentary on how we moderate. NONE. I hope that is clear to you.

[/QUOTE]