View Single Post

Old 02-02-2022, 07:19 PM

Liked 105 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by striking View Post
I recently bought a Galco OWB holster for my J frame (it also fits my SP-101) that rides high enough so that the cylinder is above my belt.

This not only minimizes the width at the beltline, but it keeps the barrel out of sight if my shirt or cover garment rises.

I am extremely happy with it. Don't know if they make one for a K frame but the stock # on mine is: SIL156.
I just purchased the same Galco for my Model 60 pro series at my LGS. Galco Customer service just told me the SIL156 is discontinued and is made for "up to 2 1/8" barrel Jframe with internal hammer". Mine has a hammer and 3" barrel and sights but the holster fits and is able to be snapped. It is tight, but works and will break in, and my barrel hangs out just a little. I got this Holster for $10.00 because it did not have the package, and I looked for more online and it does not come up anywhere as it is discontinued... If you can find one, may be a good solution. Also, I just purchased one made in Turkey from Pusatholsters, which is made for my exact model and is only $35.00...i am waiting for delivery... Just my two cents on holsters.