View Single Post

Old 02-10-2022, 02:28 AM

Liked 1,270 Times in 693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebe View Post
I just went for a brand new but with factory blemish Heritage Rough Rider 22LR/22MAG revolver for $150.00 with free shipping from Bud's Gun Shop.

It's not the steel frame model and is the alloy frame model but that's fine with me. I like the lighter weight of the alloy frame and alloy frames are fine for shooting 22LR and 22Mag. ammo.

A lot of modern revolvers and pistols that shoot heavy calibers have switched to alloy frames long ago and have proven very durable.

I couldn't believe that one could buy a 22LR/22MAG single six in this day and age for such little money and I had to try one out.

Yes, I know Ruger's single six is very quality but for over $250.00 more, I can buy a lot of ammo and not have to worry about knocking this around.

So what do you folks think about the Heritage Rough Rider single six?
They are reliable and accurate with the adjustable sights, I have sold many, people love them with the adjustable sights. The 22mag and 22 lr will not hit the place, some may be close, but to shoot and animal in the head may be difficult depending on which cylinder you are using if you have fixe sights. Be SAfe,