View Single Post

Old 07-12-2022, 02:36 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 11,220 Times in 3,351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelgun610 View Post
Since a few members weren't able to see the photos in my earlier post in this thread, I removed it and am finally getting around to hosting them where I know they'll be visible to all members here.

Anyway, I believe it's safe to think that this holster was made by the Kluge's prior to their time with the AW Brill company. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, feel free to set the record straight. I've had this holster for over 15 years, having purchased it from our own turnerriver via ebay. This one is a perfect fit for a fixed sighted five inch N frame.

Mark

Mark, so glad you came back to post pictures. I can see them now, and your holster is beautiful, and definitely made for a thinner belt. As you know, since some these were being made for the Texas Rangers, and were to be more concealable, I suppose they would wear them on thin pants belts instead of the much thicker gun belts.

The floral carving pattern is assuredly the same as mine, and done by Kluge. Since I am a righty, I wish mine was like yours, but that is OK, I can wear 2 guns using it. Thanks again for posting.
Larry