View Single Post

Old 03-12-2023, 06:18 PM

Liked 28 Times in 12 Posts

Here is my 5906 PC 6 in. Purchased used with a little wear I decided I wanted a custom 5906, something never seen before however that idea was quickly forgotten as there were so many unknowns. Instead guzzitaco refinished and cleaned her up and installed a red dot. He did amazing work and I could not be happier. I was concerned that the red dot would be too high, I had wanted one that was as low as possible but that can not be done without milling the slide. I was not willing to do this as I did not want to lose value and desecrating the slide. As it turns out the red dot sits pretty decent on the slide, I think it would look a little better if the mount transitioned a little better from the slide to the red dot but overall it is very nice. Has anyone else put a red dot on a 5906 3rd Gen SW? Also there are no alterations needed to the slide for the red dot mount, just remove the rear sight.

I still want to do a custom 5906 PC, I wanted to do a black mirror finish but the cost is pretty high and I don't know what it would look like when it was finished, examples on the internet are not the greatest.

Anyway again I would like to thank guzzitaco, without his help this project never would have gotten finished.

7D4A9109.jpg

7D4A9113.jpg

Last edited by shootingisfun; 03-12-2023 at 06:21 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: