View Single Post

Old 05-04-2023, 09:44 PM

Liked 221 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyl View Post
I'm having trouble with both my mags. First off the mags will not seat all the way into the pistol unless I really slam it into the mag-well and even then they come loose and you can pull out the mag without the mag release button depressed, so you really have to keep checking to make sure the magazine is fully seated. Then the magazine spring gets stuck and won't feed the bullets up for the slide to push them into the chamber, the rounds are actually loose in the magazine and I have to bang the mag on something for the spring to finally release and push the bullets up and this happens on both magazines.
I've tried to load all 22 rounds into the magazines and left them fully loaded for a few days hopefully loosening up the spring to no avail.
I was considering this being my EDC but now I'm not confident enough in it to function properly in an emergency.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Mine first magazine it was weird. I had one failure to feed and then a loose round fall out of my magazine couldn't explain what happened but I don't think I can trust this for ccw