View Single Post

Old 05-26-2023, 07:40 AM
US Veteran

Liked 22,160 Times in 6,634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy768 View Post
I inherited a 1981 Million Dollar Club Keyring and I would like to learn about it. My dad had a small hobby business selling sporting goods, including firearms, but he certainly didn't sell a Million dollars worth of S&W. I read in another thread that American Wholesale Hardware did. My dad must have been a decent customer of AHH as he had numerous order pads and other AHH logo items in his office. What are the chances AHH gifted the Keyring to him? BTW, I previously contacted S&W for information about the Million Dollar Club and the reply was that no one new anything about it. I'm shocked that an old company like S&W doesn't have a staff member that handles their history and archive. Please share information you may have about the club and the awards given.

Very nice and hope you find out the answer to your question. It does not surprise me that S&W could not give you an answer. I had a Merit iron sight adjustable aperture marked No. 1. Emailed the company and they responded that there was no information on it. So S&W's answer does not surprise me.