View Single Post

Old 08-12-2023, 07:02 PM

Liked 22 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
@ 43cApologist

You can always contact S&W Customer Service and inquire about the missing S&W trademark logo as well as the cylinder release color, albeit it might satisfy your curiosity to get an official word from S&W. I am guessing that you bought the 43c as new, and not as a "like new" in used condition. If you look at the box it came with you can do a little research by making note of the product number and see if it coincides with the catalog listing under product number. There might be a good reason why Smith produced it in its current configuration.

PS Welcome to the forum!

Btw... Did you pay the MSRP for your 43C ... "$759.00" if not, is it ok to ask how much you paid for it?

I too own the model 43c. It has the S&W trademark logo. I did pay the MSRP for my 43c. No regrets though, as they are high in demand and somewhat scarce in my vicinity.
Good suggestion, I'll reach out to s&w customer service monday, see if they have any further info.

I don't mind saying, I paid about that, a little more after taxes being in California . I don't regret it at all that being said. I was a bit worried, maybe I made the wrong choice hearing some good things about ruger LCR in 22 LR. I have now tried both at the range extensively, and side by side, for my preference the 43c is a much better gun, in every way. Smaller, lighter, better sights, better trigger, and better fit & finish. Considering there is only a $150-$200 difference in price, the 43c makes up for the difference and then some with performance for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230812_155151_Gallery.jpg (182.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230812_155131_Gallery.jpg (215.8 KB, 28 views)
The Following 2 Users Like Post: