View Single Post

Old 08-26-2023, 08:09 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 2,412 Times in 795 Posts
Default Emailing a Factory Letter form

Hey everyone,

There have been some questions about emailing letter requests. Here's a bit of clarification.

If you don't want to snail-mail your stuff, the easiest thing is to email everything to me at [email protected]. This includes the PDF letter request form (which I attached to this post) and any photos that you'd like to include. If you're having a lot of problems with the PDF form, just type the information from the form into the email and I'll take care of it.

I'll go through your submission and make sure everything looks complete (and I'll let you know if I have questions). When that's done, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for the amount owing. The good thing about doing this is that you don't need a PayPal account to pay it; you can just put your credit card information in and pay the invoice. None of your credit card information comes to me ... I just get an acknowledgement that payment was made.

Once payment is made, I'll forward the whole mess to Don for research.

And as an aside: I'm slowly decommissioning the old Hotmail address, since it doesn't really look professional. But I'm keeping it alive for a while, as it's well-known in the community and I don't want any emails to get lost.

Mike
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SWHF Letter of Authenticity Form.pdf (686.9 KB, 121 views)

Last edited by first-model; 08-26-2023 at 08:36 PM.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: