View Single Post

Old 10-06-2023, 06:03 PM

Liked 76 Times in 41 Posts

I went back to the shop this morning and the .32 was still here. Through a comedy of errors, I wasn't able to take it home. It's going to be a couple of more weeks before I can get it, if I do. The bloom is considerably off the rose. It's not the gun; it's more the attitude of the shop people. I don't see it being sold any time soon. (The clerk who waited on me this morning had no idea that there was a .32 revolver in the store.) The store itself has a reputation for lacking in customer service.

I've come to the conclusion that although I want a new carry piece and would prefer a "classic" over the newest and greatest tacticool wonder that has everyone raving, I can continue to carry my small 9mm. I also need a new bedside gun and that may be found before I settle on a carry gun.

I'm still trying to find out more about the revolver. The store clerks haven't been much help. It's a short cylinder, round butt I-frame with a flat latch. There's no model number marked inside the crane nor on the barrel; the serial number's in the 81,000 range with no letters, dashes, suffixes, or prefixes.