View Single Post

Old 12-02-2023, 08:52 PM

Liked 221 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM44 View Post
Why do you speak to everyone else as if they are idiots?
Specifically regarding my original post for this thread, your observation is not entirely off the mark. I do however want to draw a distinction between people who say idiotic things and people who truly are idiots... There's a difference, but let's not pretend that the internet is devoid of idiots either.

It's worth noting that my final draft for that post had a line about keyboard commandos and another line about mall ninjas, which I deleted so as to minimize how much I provoked various readers.

I offer no apologies.

In various places over the last couple of weeks, including this forum, I've been drawn into this weapon light debate a number of times. The reoccurring objection by those who oppose weapon lights involves their misconception that a weapon light is used the same way as an everyday flashlight. Their demagoguery of the subject prevents the conversation from moving past that point, especially with their tirades about how everyone in a dark parking lot is getting flagged, about how I'm breaking all the rules of firearms safety, and about how I'm going to go to prison because of a weapon light.

Obviously, those people are completely failing to understand how to use a weapon light. You can accuse them of being idiots if you wish however I'll say that their opinion on weapon lights, most decidedly, is idiotic.

Now you know.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: