View Single Post

Old 12-09-2023, 05:26 PM

Liked 1,025 Times in 510 Posts
Default A Request for Information

Daily bump...

I would like some feedback on a particular Colt revolver model, but ask that you DO NOT respond with a post in this classified ad. Instead, please send a PM to me at wrangler 5 or, preferably, an email to [email protected]. The ad is not the place for conversations, and I can use an email to answer questions from other customers much more easily than I can use a PM.

That said - has anyone tried a D size BK Grip Adapter on the new(ish) Colt Cobra? That's the stainless steel 38 Special model that was introduced in ~2017 (I think it was.) I have information and pix that the D size does fit on the 357 Magnum King Cobra, but have seen conflicting info on the web about the interchangeability (or not) of grips between the Cobra and King Cobra.

If you have tried one on a Cobra I would appreciate your feedback. And if you have tried one and it does fit, I would especially appreciate knowing that along with some photos, that I might use to answer questions from future customers. (I strip out all metadata before sharing a customer's photo with others, so no personal info goes anywhere.)

Thanks in advance for any help. Again, please do NOT respond with a post here. Preferably, send an email to [email protected].