View Single Post

Old 12-30-2023, 02:40 PM

Liked 1,602 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by .455_Hunter View Post
The problem with that Dec 2023 article is that the "new" assault weapon and mag restrictions in the city or Boulder, plus the likes of Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Broomfield, have all been suspended pending legal ruling based on the recent SCOTUS guidance. The quoted source seems to know a lot about some aspects of the topic, but is highly ignorant of other aspects. He is real talented in making fun of Boulder, however.
I know. I thought I had missed something more recent regarding Boulder. In the last two years I have made two purchases in Arizona, both 4473 legal, both sellers had issues with my Colorado residency. They were both trying to protect themselves, not make things hard for me, so I understood their position. It was my first encounter with the aroma of Colorado following me around.

Special shout out to Illinois semi-automatic firearms owners and their current level of compliance with the new registration requirements which go into effect in less than 48 hours. Well done everyone. (Four plus years ago Boulder enacted an AR registration ordinance, since withdrawn. They never gave an accurate number of how many Boulder residents complied/non-complied. Same result as Illinois I think)
The Following User Likes This Post: