View Single Post

Old 01-27-2024, 11:43 AM

Liked 158 Times in 70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Armed View Post
What's so special about 32hr? I've just watched a few YouTube ballistics and barrier penetration test, and I looked up Lucky Gunner's ammo testing. I wasn't impressed at all and I don't understand why anyone would choose a 32hr over a 38 special especially being that ammo availability and selection with 38 special is more plentiful. It doesn't seem like it makes sense for self-defense or plinking purposes over 38 special.

I don't understand the hype over the new S&W uc 32h&r offering. Is this a case of people just wanting it because it's new or the grass is greener on the other side? Heck, on AmmoSeek.com, the cheapest ammo I see is over $1 per round! It doesn't make sense. It seems as 327 Federal would have made more sense than 32hr.

I agree to above. Much ado about nothing. Will just become another "collector" gun. Makes zero sense with the availability of .38 special and .357 and how you can choose your recoil level with light or hot loads of each. Nobody is going to find .32 H&R at the local overpriced gunshop. Come on guys. Smith should focus on quality control and nothing else right now. Making some real junk currently.