View Single Post

Old 01-27-2024, 04:51 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,242 Times in 372 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUNLAWYER View Post
Y'all DO understand that the companies are continually making these things, they don't wear out in 99.9999999999999999% of the use given by the end buyer and at some point the market, if left lone will get saturated and everyone will go out of bid'ness.
Don't tell me I can't do something like buy guns for every occasion, or can't carry a bazooka every day if I want to but I agree with the original poster's premise that most people do NOT carry E V E R Y D A Y is pretty much spot on. Good thing-bad thing nope-just reality.
But I gotta tell ya, this thread has been VERY entertaining!!
It might be interesting to find out how many folks who have "carry" guns and permits DO actually carry everyday. Like a poll - gee - we must have done this before!

I USED to have all kinds of handguns, now that I am a geezer I have gotten rid of almost all of them and now have just two .38 revolvers. A big one, a Model 15 that holds six rounds and a 642 that holds five rounds which I do carry everyday.

It's a habit formed over many years. I'm just worried about how to sneak it into the assisted living home when the time comes!!
The Following 4 Users Like Post: