View Single Post

Old 01-31-2024, 10:19 AM

Liked 388 Times in 262 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcope View Post
I didn't keep stats. It's obviously not that big of a deal to me as I ordered one along with the barrel nut tool. Saw a few videos showing the loose barrel issue and print reviews as well. You are not required to believe me. I wouldn't know about an increased number of statements as I only began researching the rifle a month ago. I see no need to do your research for you. I posted what I believed to be accurate and you should always be concerned about potential problems with any firearm. Every firearm will begin having problems eventually. I know this because I ran several (5) military armory's during my career.

I brought my concern here because I knew there would be owners here that would tell me if I needed to be concerned. As I suspected, my concerns were not necessary.
Just felt the need to address that unsubstantiated remark of "keep hearing". It's words like that some take to heart when in reality, it's nothing more than baseless bs which can shine a poor light on an excellent product, gun, etc. Carry on.