View Single Post

Old 02-15-2024, 12:20 PM

Liked 246 Times in 108 Posts

Ok, now that all the bashing of Triple K and others is out of the way perhaps we can move on. Obviously some but not all of these aftermarket M52 magazines have problems, but let us not forget the real issue. Not one other magazine company has jumped up to offer their version of a replacement M52 magazine, NOT ONE Company other than Triple K. That fact speaks volumes to me. Meanwhile the price gougers are hard at work on Fleabay and other places selling used and new OEM magazines for outrageous prices and many times getting what they are asking. So at least for the time being cut the **** on Triple K. You sound like a bunch of old women at a knitting convention. Do some of you really think Triple K went thru all this time and effort to make a junk magazine with hopes of selling them?

Boscoe is on the right track I believe and if he is successful in doing a little investigative work he may be able to come up with a solution for some of the problems with these Triple K magazines. I would start off with taking a good long look at dimensions of the Triple K magazine compared to the OEM magazine and go from there. I would also let Triple K know about any problems with these magazines so hopefully they can take corrective action in their manufacturing process. Quite honestly we don't know what their testing process involved. Was it with one pistol, or many. Did things change from their prototype mags to the production mags? If so what changed? Was it in material or dimensions? What are they using for QC testing for the magazines?

I hope Boscoe follows up on this and lets us know what he discovers because I seriously doubt any other magazine manufacturer will spend the time and money to fab up an aftermarket magazine for this pistol.

Rick H.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: