View Single Post

Old 03-01-2024, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Liked 48,991 Times in 9,319 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Trucker View Post
So if only four are worth voting for, what EXACTLY is the problem with Rick Ector from Michigan?

I know him and must be completely blind because I'm not seeing what your claiming, in him, which is why I'm asking for specific details.

I'm doing so publicly to avoid anything shady as I've asked others to vote for him.
Read it again. Jeff did not say only four are worth voting for.
It appears to me that Rick Ector will easily be reelected. The point in voting for only the four PETITION nominees is to be sure they get elected. Your vote is strengthened that way.
As Jeff said above:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKnox View Post
You can vote for up to 25 candidates, but you don't have to vote for all 25. Bullet voting for just the four of us increases the weight of your votes and increases the odds that the four of us will be elected. Due to his name recognition as the owner of Gunsite Academy, Buz Mills always gets enough votes to easily win a seat. He and Ronnie Barrett will be among the top vote-getters in this election, so he doesn't need our help or your vote to win a seat, though including a vote for Buz doesn't hurt us. What does hurt is if you vote for 20 or 25 candidates, even if you include the four of us. Those extra votes serve to bolster the votes of low-information NRA voters who just vote for the Nominating Committee candidates.
To give your votes the most weight, only vote for the four reform candidates. If you personally know any of the other candidates and are convinced that they've seen the light and won't continue to support the cabal that's been driving the Association down the drain, it's your choice to include them, but don't vote for people you don't know, and keep your selections to a minimum.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: