View Single Post

Old 03-05-2024, 09:39 AM

Liked 823 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultratec00 View Post
Unlike M&P 45s, Shield 45s, or 10mm, I have yet to own a M&P 9mm that met my minimum accuracy criteria. Own both a 1.0 and 2.0 9mm compact. Could not get consistent groups with either that met my minimum criteria for a CCW. Even tried a storm lake and wilson barrel, no dice. The 2.0 seemed to like factory gold dots, but that was about it. Too finicky for my taste, which was not the case for my FNSs, Sig, or Kimbers. The Caniks I own, are flat out accurate and out-shoot all of them.

That said, everyone needs to decide for themself what is acceptable. Bottom line, if it's not accurate off sandbags it will only be worse off hand.
I would never spend money on a drop barrel like from storm lake or wilson or others . Thats why I bought an apex gun smith fit barrel that easy to fit at home. Theres other with semi fit that are also very good shoots just like there are other handguns that shoot well . I do not find the canik tp9 I had a chance to shoot to be all that ether so if your happy with your canik , well good for you .