View Single Post

Old 03-09-2024, 12:55 PM

Liked 7,183 Times in 3,047 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hair Trigger View Post
That must have stung a little in the wallet.I recently picked up a 4 pound jug of Power Pistol, it was all they had and I hesitated buying it. I decided what the heck, I load a lot of my handguns with it, so I'm set for a while and already have a fair amount (for me) of other powders.
Didn't cost all that much esp with powder prices today...And open keg powder is, if not questionable concerning. After all these years I can tell many powders apart from one another. I happened to know this fellow that all this stuff belonged to. He didn't mess around. Very careful loader. In all the years I have bought estates I have only seen one pound of mixed powder...and it was marked all over the can. And got some European cut flake powder that I just disposed of. Most of that kind of powder was sold here in the 50s and maybe early 60s by Alcan...and I have loading data...but not certain about the appearence...so up in smoke! I'm going to have to check on the No Do red dot....I am pretty certain it is Clay Dot. I dob't have much use for Promo...a 12 ga powder with no pistol data that I knpw pf anyway