View Single Post

Old 03-15-2024, 11:58 AM

Liked 1,060 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lively View Post
Not everyone is a gun enthusiast that reads forums like this every day. If a gun newbie wants advice from more experienced gun owners why not help him out instead of ridiculing his lack of experience and knowledge?

We should be welcoming new gun owners, even if gun ownership is a very small part of their life, not driving them off.
Just want to virtue signal? Please point out where I ridiculed his lack of knowledge, stated that we shouldn't help (especially when I helped @ post #5), etc.... You painted a whole entire long false narrative from me posting that maybe he's a gun newbie who posted a drive-by post?

I posted that seeing several members, including myself, were asking him questions and getting into the weeds, and then it dawned on me that we were basically talking to ourselves at this point. Makes more sense to wait until the OP comes back (if he comes back) to continue this discussion as we don't even have enough information at this point. I, like others, don't even know if he ever actually shoot the gun or has he only been racking ammo through it. Makes no sense for the thread to go on several pages if the OP hasn't been back.

Last edited by Well Armed; 03-15-2024 at 12:32 PM.