View Single Post

Old 03-16-2024, 03:31 AM

Liked 18,565 Times in 7,348 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo40 View Post
The worst part about this situation is that I really don't know precisely what I'm dealing with, I only know that its canine and there are at least a few of them, and that's what worries me most is the idea of getting attacked by a pack of whatever it is as opposed to just one.
Granted, I've heard that in most cases, if you wound one then the others will scatter, but who knows if that's always the case?

Lately I've been avoiding going for walks because of this, which wasn't a big deal because it's been freezing outside anyway, but now Spring is coming, the weather is getting warmer, and I don't want to let fear keep me captive.

Now the problem is that I'm thinking that the low capacity may be a bigger problem than the cartridge, seeing as the Ruger LCP only holds 6 rounds in the magazine, and the same goes for my M&P40 Shield which I typically carry during warm weather.
Add a magazine (+1) pinky extension and a Magguts +1 magazine follower/spring kit and you can up your capacity from 6+1 to 8+1.
Works great for my P3AT (the gun the LCP was patterned after).
YMMV...