View Single Post

Old 03-17-2024, 02:01 PM
Vendor

Liked 2,941 Times in 448 Posts

Sorry for the long delay, I did receive the Triple K magazine from Many, thank you again.
Finally made the time to disassemble my two factory magazines and the Triple K. There are some differences although which ones and in what combinations are important I do not know at this time.
I’ll post photos, drawings and descriptions as best I can.
First the stripped magazines, first mistake on my part is the orientation of the two factory followers, just caught that.

Next the assembled magazines with one round loaded.

Next one factory and the Triple K followers side by side and overlaying

Next the assemblers code of my gun if anyone is interested or tracking that sort of thing.

Next is a pic of the body of a factory magazine as it’s being seated.

Second pic is of the Triple K being seated, if I captured it well enough you can see the slight bind at the front of magazine, right side of photo.

Both factory’s drop cleanly in with no bind, the Triple K binds lightly the last 5/16 of an inch but is easily overcome, at least in my gun, extraction takes just a light assist.

Correction, the above two photos are reversed, my apologies, I’ll correct but just note for now.

Next two photos are of measurements taken, first is width measurement taken at six points of all three magazines.

Next is a slightly exaggerated drawing to show the front radius of magazine.

Last photo contains a second drawing looking down at magazine from top. These dimensions are given top to bottom, 1st factory mag, 2nd factory mag, and 3rd Triple K.

I have a few other notes but I need to sort them out a bit first.

I’ll add to this shortly

Last edited by Keith Brown; 03-17-2024 at 02:31 PM.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: